Generated Image

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Estee video

Sorry it has been a while. It has lately gotten to the point where I'd much rather just enjoy Estee then type up about it. Sitting and typing up all her funny stories isn't as easy as it used to be either. I have a lot to say and hopefully will type it out one of these days soon but in the meantime, enjoy this video of my child jumping on the bed. Yeah, that's right. And we sing: No more Estee's jumping on the bed!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

9 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

It has lately gotten to the point where I'd much rather just enjoy Estee then type up about it.

I can understand that one...!

She's getting big!

4:29 AM  
Blogger Father Of Estee said...

Hey, thats my bed and my deodorant. Can anyone guess what kind of deodorant it is? Looks like Rebecca gave in and decided to post again.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Father Of Estee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous David Linn said...

Tooo cute.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous David Linn said...

Tooo cute.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Batya said...

enjoy your baby
blogging's not so important

7:36 AM  
Blogger Ayelet said...

Yum. And don't listen to Batya. The best part about my blog is that I go back and read the cute things the kids did/said 2 years ago and I enjoy it all over again. Plus, very soon, they'll enjoy reading it, too. I hope. My blog serves as the baby book I will never get around to.

6:06 PM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

So glad you updated. Very cute video of Estee.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Saoirse said...

I haven't checked this blog in, literally years, but please update. Id LOVE to see the progress of the little one. I imagine SO much has happened over the last couple of years!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home