Generated Image

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The trip

What a blast we had! We started off the weekend in NJ at my Aunt and uncle's house. My cousins (except for the 14 year old) are close in Estee's age (approx 5 and 2)
She had a blast being in a big house that's child friendly with tons of toys and two other kids. She started off the weekend by taking a bath with her two cousins. (not posting pics of those but it was sooooo cute!) All she cared to do was play with the running water. Every time we tried to put some in a cup to wash someone's hair or turn it off, she cried or pushed our hands away. On Sunday morning we went to Sesame place. Every Character that we saw Estee would say "Abba" and then reach out her hands so they would take her. For the most part, I will let the pictures speak for themselves except for a couple of tidbits: We went on a ride where you sit in a hot air balloon and it goes up and around and around. If you choose to you can spin it more yourself too. (I told Aaron not to do this if he didn’t want me to puke all over everyone!)
I hated it but I guess Es loved it because when the ride stopped she started to cry hysterically. All the people waiting to get on must've thought she was scared but I reasurred them that she was upset that it was over. Our hotel room was only one room but there was a little alcv;e by the bathroom with a sink and a clothing rack. if you are in this alcove you cannot be seen from the area where Estee's crib was. Sunday night after Aaron and I put her to bed we hid out there so she wouldn't see us. We sat on the floor and had our picnic and cracked up as she talked to herself. It's as if she knew we were there because she kept throwing her pacis out of her crib so we would come and pick them up. When I finally told her "no no no!" she wagged her finger at me and laughed. On monday we went to a touch museum for children 7 and under which was also really great for her!

The pics:

packing for our trip, Estee helps!


Sesame place pics(I made them small so they wouldn't take up too much space but if you want to see the better, just click on them)







The touch museum:






What a great trip, I'm starved!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

What a cool place! I wish I could go there :D. She seemed to have a looot of fun!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Skayabs said...

Yum. Holy Land Grill. :)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

oh yeah--philly girl....
how's FL?

1:36 AM  
Blogger Skayabs said...

It's great, thank God, but super hot.
Did they still have that tall blonde russian waitress?

6:48 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

hahah yeah!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous narkisnut said...

She's absolutely adorable!!Looks like fun...

9:08 AM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Great pics I also have pics from Sesame with Earnie and Birt, we had a blast seems like you did too:).

9:17 AM  
Blogger Chana said...

She is so delish!!! :)

Forget the kids - *I* would have a blast at Sesame Place!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home